Professional who connects technical demands with supply chain, service and sales
By spicifying needs and agree processes and SLA you support the development of the Tubes end user market. Tata Steel Netherlands Tubes BV is a manufacturer of steel welded pipes, with offices in Oosterhout, Zwijndrecht and Maastricht. All staff services, such as Sales, Customer Service and Supply Chain, operate from Oosterhout where also this function is located.
The tubes are mainly produced according to customer specification. They can be produced round, rectangular, square or with a special profile and must meet high quality requirements. To make sure our products meets these requirements CRS Consultants on behalf of Tata Steel is looking for an experienced Commercial Process Development Manager.
What’s your job?
As a Commercial process developer you develop relationships with key end-users and channel partners in sectors like Construction and mechanical engineering. Your main view is to maximise specification of the required technical demand and service level agreement with these end users. On the one hand you focus on these existing customers and you intensify them in a way our profitability increases. On the other hand you focus on organising internally that we improve our performance to these customers. To do so you align intensively with customer technical services, supply chain, operations and sales.
Is this you?
- You are educated at Masters level and have approximately 4 years of experience in technical business development in the OEM market (e.g. automotive market).
- You have experience of successfully dealing with service level agreements with Clients and translating these into internal processes and procedures to ensure the distinct advantage for the customer.
- You are highly motivated, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work successfully alongside CTS, sales and marketing colleagues as well as to interface with operational colleagues.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and Dutch, good command in English and preferably in French.
What do we offer?
A unique role at a global player in the industry. A job where you will find everything to make your work interesting. Of course we offer a very good remuneration package eg: Competitive salary, profit sharing, 40 vacations days and an excellent pension scheme. Interested? Please send us your motivation and resume.