Entrepreneurial sales manager who realizes ambitious sales targets
Are you experienced in retail wholesale and able to develop sales teams to perform at their best?
History & Heraldry is global market leader in producing and distributing gift products. Founded in 1996, History & Heraldry has expanded its business over 60 countries – selling over 400.000.000 gifts over the last years – and is still owned by its founders. The success of History & Heraldry is based on unique design, own production and innovation of impulse-buy and sentimental gifts. Their products are sold by more than 70.000 satisfied retailers, who trust in the quality and innovation of their offer.
History & Heraldry is already established in the Netherlands and eager to grow with National Accounts. Therefore, CRS Consultants is looking for a Sales Manager who will develop and add new Key Accounts to History & Heraldry’s customer base and is capable of managing the sales team.
What are you going to do?
As Sales Manager of History & Heraldry your first goal is to activate our current customer base. You know how to engage with independent retailers and national retail accounts, so you are able to develop new business with various types of customers. You develop and control all the sales activities for our different concepts and increase sales by the implementation and planning of customer-specific sales measures.
You love improving people: you coach and develop the sales team of 4 sales reps and make sure History & Heraldry is well-known as distributor of gift products that increase sales and profit for our resellers. You set long- and short term goals and ensure that these are achieved through continuous monitoring and adjustment. You regularly consult and report into the head office in Germany and can quickly find the “right buttons” within the organization. History & Heraldry will give you full support to be successful quickly.
As Sales Manager Netherlands you work in close alignment with the Managing Director of History & Heraldry Germany.
What makes you successful
- Key Account and Sales Management experience within the retail sales channel
- Entrepreneurial mindset and motivated by achieving sales targets
- Able to give honest and constructive feedback to sales team and HQ
- Willingness to travel frequently in the Netherlands and for meetings in Germany
- Experience in building, managing and coaching sales teams
- Hands-on sales manager who leads the way in sales growth
- Track record in developing and executing long- and short-term retail key-account plans
- Results-oriented, strong analytical skills, seeing opportunities and driving positive change
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is an advantage
What we offer
We offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to work in a young and dynamic international company. The Sales Manager will be rewarded with an excellent renumeration package, including base salary, bonus scheme and company car. Excited about this opportunity? Please respond quickly with your motivation letter and resume in English.